Thursday, January 28, 2010

Livin on the Fringe

Ok. So responding to the advise of many after seeing the show, Josh and I have decided to submit Kill Will to Fringe festivals. Minnesota is first. We just filled out the paperwork last night (it seems suspiciously easy) and we will email it in tonight. Dave went some years ago and he said it was a fantastic festival. I'm excited!

New York Fringe's application is due in a couple of weeks. We are about to get the video footage of the performances soon. Josh will then put it all together and that will be sent in.

So, some ink and a few dollars lighter, we head off on that journey of: Yes, family and Cleveland people liked it, but will the rest of the world?

We'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't say I liked it. I said you should send it to a fringe festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which, Minnesota Fringe, or our show ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of video, would it be possible to upload the Mortal Kombat video to YouTube or something (at least long enough for me to see it)? I never got to see the finished version as I only saw a rehearsal.

    ReplyDelete