Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PR People!!!!

Our friend - I mean - fantastic journalist, Brian Thornton wrote a pre-show piece on his website. If you haven't checked it out, let this be the first!!!

'Kill Will' Hopes to Slay 'Em at Big[Box]

We will also be mentioned in this week's Scene. So exciting!!!!

Last night was Josh and my first night in the Levin Theater. We set props, the projector, and ran lines and fights. While all of that was going on, our FABULOUS lighting designer (who is so kindly designing our show, even though the Cramped crew brought him in) was creating light cues. Yet again, Curtis at CPT has worked his magic at creating a general light plot that is beautiful and so useful.

We're tired. I've never worked a real "9 to 5" job while doing a show before. I've always been able to find the time to relax around tech week. The fact that both Josh and I are having to deal with the stresses at work at the same time we both have to deal with the stresses of getting a show up is starting to show. By 11:30 last night, we were dragging. I got sloppy and scratched Josh with a dagger.

Buck up, girl. Only a few more days to go!

1 comment: