Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Big....

So, yesterday Josh took a big envelope stuffed with a DVD and paperwork to the post office. The address was in NYC and it was for the Fringe Festival. Josh had gone once as an actor, I've only been as a stage manager. For me, it will be nice to perform instead - if we get the opportunity.

This all seems very far away. We have no idea how it will play out with bosses and jobs. It is a little worrying. However, some congrats are in order, because we didn't worry ourselves out of sending in the applications in the first place! (You don't have to, I just just did....[a moment later]so, I just spent the last 3 minutes having delusions of grandeur.) Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, worrying yourself out of applying ... that's how I ended up at O.U.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of how I ended up at CWRU, too.

    ReplyDelete