Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Readiness is All

Fight Club - CPT opens its Big [Box] with gratuitous violence

That's a link to Scene Magazine's pre-show piece on us!

So we open tomorrow.....we've had three nights of last minute tweaking, more bruises, throwing tech people to the wolves of cues and audience participation. Are we ready?!?!?

Josh, are we ready?

Yes, Kelly.

Are you sure?

Yes, Kelly. Stop asking me stupid questions.

But, how do you know we're ready?

I don't know where you're going with this. Stop typing. Why are you typing that?

Eh. If we're not ready. It might make the show more fun. I will be glad when this week is over and I can slump on my couch and snuggle into a blanket and watch movies....until I have to do something again.

The families are all coming (Josh's grandma is going to HATE it!!!) My sister is dog-sitting for us and bringing us food. My mother is fielding panic attacks from me. I'm fielding panic attacks from Josh. Yep. We're ready.

2 comments:

  1. She's not going to hate (and she's a faithful reader of this blog)-she can handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha, you just got faced by Josh's grandma!

    ReplyDelete