Friday, August 6, 2010

We're officially open!!

We had our first performance of Kill Will last night. My fears of doing this show in another city are somewhat allayed! About 30 people attended (a small number for the venue which seats about 220) and they were laughing and participating. It was wonderful! Quinton Skinner from the City Pages came last night, too. I had a chance to say hi to him and thank him for giving us some wonderful press. However, Josh and I didn't have a chance to see if his interest in the idea of the play actually translated to the performance. My fingers are crossed.

We have some audience reviews on our page through the fringe website (I wonder if we can use those for future PR) and as of 9:30 this morning, all five of the reviews were five cats out of five (the MN Fringe equivalent of stars)! Yay!!!

We have been taking pictures and we'll be creating a Flickr site so anyone who's interested can view (thanks, moms!).

No comments:

Post a Comment