Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The End brings....

Ok, ok. I know we can't really start again without finishing the last run. But really, out of the three people that read this blog, two have already heard the ending to our Minnesota adventures. (DH, next week is the last week we can schedule a night before rehearsals again....just sayin'.)

Suffice it to say we had a remarkable time in Minneapolis. We met some fantastic people. People I would love to work with again in my life, people that would just be fun to hang out with. We received great feedback - not just the reviews. The way the audience responded, the critiques, have been very useful tools as we prepare for this next run at CPT....our PROFESSIONAL WORLD PREMIERE!!!

But before we get to that and before the music swells and we go to commercial....Some thank yous.
Lindsay - MWAH! We couldn't have done this - literally - without you. Cool head, cool person. We will miss you.
Matt and Brion (and girlfriends/fiances) - Thank you for being such wonderful hosts and for seeing shows with us in them or just with us. Thank you for being our tour guides as well!
Tim - It was like there hadn't been almost 10 years since the last time we saw you. Every time I see you, I remember how much I like hanging out with you. I very much look forward to the time we can work together that's not a college production.
Mike and Tony - Two of the best tech guys EVER!!! If I ever start a theater company and need a tech director, I am TOTALLY head-hunting you two.
The audiences - We were told you wouldn't participate and that we would have a hard time with a volunteer show in Minneapolis. Thank you so much for jumping up on stage, or at least being good-natured enough to let Josh "poison" you. Thank you, Minneapolis!

2 comments: