Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finally! Gah!

OK, so I lied....we have not been writing about our rehearsal process. We have not been giving you little tidbits if wit and insight to our artistic process. Will you forgive us if we say that now we have all the elements and we're shifting into high gear?

We wrote the song we've been talking about adding to the show. We have approval from Ali that it doesn't stink outright, so we are moving forward! Does this mean we can now bill ourselves as a musical or just a variety show?

This past weekend, Josh and I had a house guest from The Purple Rose Theater in Michigan. Their fight choreographer Nate Mitchell agreed to come down to Cleveland and help us out with the fights. He gave us some great improvements! And then we had time on Sunday just to play a little. I look forward to figuring out how to incorporate what I learned this weekend into my fights in the future.

So...suffice it to say we are tired, we are busy but we are also moving forward and adding more to our little show. I'll try to add more later!

1 comment:

  1. We forgive you your lack of blogging. We can't all be me.

    ReplyDelete