Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crunch Time!

Josh and I have a little over a week to finish everything before going to MN. We can do it, no problem...it's just going to be a little hectic. We are, of course, changing what we can before going. Hopefully it won't be too much - you know, an overload of new so we can't remember any of it. There is still quite a bit of tweaking that needs to be done on the script and fights. Of course, that begs the question, "Will it ever be done?"

I kind of like not knowing what's going to happen once we get to Minneapolis. There is a freedom in it. No one has seen the show yet, so it will be completely fresh to them. We can see how the show will work with a different city's sensibilities. If we fail out there, well, we won't have to apologize to them on a day-to-day basis afterward.

While we are packing and getting ready, we probably won't be writing much. However, once we are on our way, Josh and I will try to add something everyday. A little update.

Thank you all again for being so supportive of us and of this show. Josh and I owe you all so much.

1 comment:

  1. Do they still have networking on the MN Fringe site? I was there seven (ye gods) years ago, and am still overwhelmed at how sophisticated their online community was back in the technological stone-age that was 2003. Go onto a discussion board, and ask a general, needy question - like, where's a good place to hang out after the show? I am lacking a (?) do you know where I can find one in the Twin Cities? What's the best local beer (okay, Summit, move along) ... you guys are from Cleveland, you know how we get when people ask suggestions about our city? That's true everywhere. I met several people before I had even arrived that way, and actually made real-world friends with them once I had arrived!

    ReplyDelete